Lawrence Cunningham’s dozen books include The Essays of Warren Buffett: Lessons for Corporate America, which Cunningham self-published into an international best-seller translated into a dozen languages, as well as Berkshire Beyond Buffett; Quality Investing; and The AIG Story.
• His thoughts on what it would take to create another Berkshire Hathaway
• Unique insights into Warren Buffett gleaned from his over 20-year personal and professional relationship with him
• His views on Berkshire’s relationship with private equity firm 3G Capital and why he continues to invest with them
• The history of super-voting stock and why they were partially banned
• Why the investors in Berkshire Hathaway have played such a large role in its success
About The Boyar Family of Companies
Boyar Asset Management
We have been managing money since 1983 utilizing our proprietary in-house value oriented equity strategies. We manage money for high net worth individuals and institutions via separately managed accounts. To find out how we can help you with your money management needs please click here
Since 1975 we have been producing independent research on intrinsically undervalued companies across the market capitalization spectrum and in a wide variety of industries using a business person’s approach to stock market investing. To find out how we can help you with your research needs please click here
Disclaimer: This interview does not constitute a complete description of our investment services and is for informational purposes only. It is in no way a solicitation to buy or an offer to sell any securities or investment advisory services. Any statements regarding market or other financial information is obtained from sources which we believe to be reliable, but we do not warrant or guarantee the timeliness or accuracy of this information. Past performance is no guarantee of future results and there is no assurance that any targets or forward-looking statements will be attained. This interview represents the views of Boyar Asset Management as of May 15th 2018 and may change without notice. Boyar Asset Management may own shares in any of the companies discussed during the interview.