Our experienced team of professionals are dedicated to searching for value on behalf of our clients.
As of September 2017, The Boyar Value Group has a team of 6 analysts/investment professionals with over 20 years of investment experience on average. The team has a diverse background consisting of CFA charterholders, M.B.A.’s, and J.D.s. The team collectively has analyzed thousands of companies in a variety of industries throughout their respective careers. Being able to not only accurately analyze a business but also having the ability to put that analysis within a historical frame work is critically important in terms of separating businesses selling at a discount to intrinsic value from value traps.
Mark Boyar Founder
- Founded Boyar Research in 1975
- Founded Boyar Asset Management in 1983
Jonathan Boyar JD/President of Boyar Research
- Joined Boyar in 2008
- 11 years of investment experience
- Masters in Accounting from New York University's Stern School of Business
- BA in Finance and Spanish from the University of Georgia.
- BS in Biomedical Engineering and BA in Economics from the University of North Carolina
Joe Mareci CFA, Director of Research
- Joined Boyar in 2005
- 23 years of investment experience
- Over 35 years of investment experience
- MBA in Finance from Fairleigh Dickinson University.
Free Newsletter Signup
Exclusive Quarterly Content
Please fill out the form to receive our quarterly newsletter.