Click Here To Listen To The Podcast:
- What differentiates The Boyar Value Group from other value investing firms
- What to look for and what to stay away from when investing in spinoffs
- The importance of catalysts (especially to avoid value traps)
- Our “orphaned” equity strategy
- How we incorporate our macro-economic views into our investment process
- Which Dolan controlled companies we find attractive
- A preferred stock spun out by a John Malone entity currently yielding ~8%
- The investment case for ANGI HomeServices
- Other stocks we believe are intrinsically undervalued
- And much more…
The information presented is not intended to be an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to purchase any security or investment product. This presentation may not be published or re-distributed without the prior written consent of Boyar Asset Management Inc. Investors should bear in mind that past performance of any investments described herein are for illustrative purposes only and are not necessarily indicative of future results.
This presentation may contain, or may be deemed to contain, “forward-looking” statements, which are statements other than statements of historical facts. By their nature, forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties because they relate to events and depend on circumstances that may or may not occur in the future. The future of investment results of the investments described herein may vary from the results expressed in, or implied by, any forward looking statements included in this presentation, possibly to a material degree. This material is for informational purposes only, as of the date indicated, is not complete, and is subject to change. Additional information is available upon request. Any opinions expressed herein represent current opinions only and no representation is made with respect to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of information and Boyar Asset Management assumes no obligation to update or revise such information. Boyar Asset Management is a SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Registration of an Investment Advisor does not imply any level of skill or training. A copy of current Form ADV Part 2 is available upon request or at https://adviserinfo.sec.gov/
Boyar Asset Management, its employees and/or shareholders own shares in Acushnet Holdings Corp., ANGI, QRTEP, Madison Square Garden Entertainment & Madison Square Garden Sports. The presentation represents the views of Boyar Asset Management as of October 8th 2020 and is subject to change at anytime without notice.