- Why you should look at every equity investment through the lens of a knowledgeable acquirer;
- Why spin-offs have significantly under-performed the market over the past decade;
- A stock that John Malone recently bought ~$75 million worth of that he finds to be undervalued;
- Why The Boyar Value Group avoids cyclical businesses;
- Why we like to invest in great consumer franchises;
- The biggest expense most investors face and how to avoid it.
On the latest Acquirer’s Multiple podcast with Tobias Carlisle, Jonathan Boyar discussed: