In March of 2016, Mark Boyar held a call to discuss his views on the financial markets. Topics discussed included:
- His thoughts on the causes of the recent stock market volatility including China, the energy markets, the upcoming U.S. presidential election and the Federal Reserve;
- Why you should embrace stock market corrections and how they historically have occurred far more often than recent history would suggest;
- Whether it’s currently a buying opportunity for U.S. equities;
- The importance of holding outsized cash positions in your portfolio;
- Equities that he currently finds attractive.
To view the conference call, please click here.