The Boyar Value Group was recently interviewed in Seeking Alpha. The interview focused on how we uncover intrinsically undervalued equities as well as our thoughts on:
- Why investors should be careful when investing in spinoffs (and what they should look for);
- Catalyst driven investing and how to determine if a potential catalyst is already priced in to a company’s share price;
- Why we pay little heed to GAAP accounting;
- What areas of the equity market offer the most mispriced stocks;
- A current high-conviction stock idea.
To read the interview in its entirety, please click here.