On October 20th we had our 6th ever Boyar Asset Management conference call. Some of the topics included were:
- The importance of staying the course and not trying to time the market;
- Our views on current equity valuations;
- What investors should do during periods of stock market volatility;
- Two stocks that we think are especially attractive;
- Expanding on comments made by Legg Mason’s Bill Miller on what the ideal macro-economic environment is to purchase equities.
To listen to the conference call, click on the play button below: