Steve is Vice Chairman of Omega Advisors, Inc., a New York based long/short equity hedge fund. He joined Omega in 1999. Steve became a limited partner of Goldman, Sachs & Co. at the end of 1998. Before that, he was Goldman Sachs’ partner-in-charge of the Global Investment Research Department and Co-Chairman of the Investment Policy Committee.
• Why he believes the current bull market still has room to run
• Some of the factors Omega considers in determining position sizing
• How Omega blends macroeconomics with fundamental investing
• Which sectors of the equity market Omega currently finds to be attractive
• Some of the factors Omega considers in determining when to exit a position
• How Omega invests in this current unpredictable political environment
• What geopolitical risks concern them
• What is on Omega’s “bear market” checklist
About The Boyar Family of Companies
Boyar Asset Management
We have been managing money since 1983 utilizing our proprietary in-house value oriented equity strategies. We manage money for high net worth individuals and institutions via separately managed accounts. To find out how we can help you with your money management needs please click here
Since 1975 we have been producing independent research on intrinsically undervalued companies across the market capitalization spectrum and in a wide variety of industries using a business person’s approach to stock market investing. To find out how we can help you with your research needs please click here
Disclaimer: This interview does not constitute a complete description of our investment services and is for informational purposes only. It is in no way a solicitation to buy or an offer to sell any securities or investment advisory services. Any statements regarding market or other financial information is obtained from sources which we believe to be reliable, but we do not warrant or guarantee the timeliness or accuracy of this information. Past performance is no guarantee of future results and there is no assurance that any targets or forward-looking statements will be attained. This interview represents the views of Boyar Asset Management as of May 15th 2018 and may change without notice. Boyar Asset Management may own shares in any of the companies discussed during the interview.