The Boyar Value Group recently released our latest quarterly letter. The letter discusses not only our thoughts on the most recent quarter but also why:
- We are currently suffering an acute case of FAANG envy;
- The rise of indexing will actually help value-oriented stock pickers (in the long-run);
- Market-cap weighted indices have the potential of being detrimental to an investor’s financial well-being;
- History tells us that investors should stay clear of Apple shares;
- The average “unicorn” (private businesses such as Uber that are worth at least $1 billion) are not as valuable as most people believe.
To read our letter in its entirety, please click here.